Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bridge Building Activity-Debrief

Questions:
  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
  • How do you overcome them?
Answers:
1) I think working as a team is better than working alone,because everyone has weakness so if we work in a group, what is your weakness can be the strength of another team mate.
2) Sometimes, we do argue over some changes in the bridge but we would always find a win-win solution. 3) I have found out what is my strength point and my weak point. So in the next group project, i will make more use of my strength point instead. 4) Most of my fears have to do with the project and my team members hav helped me overcome my fear of the bridge falling apart. 5) They used the materials to strengthen the bridge that i never thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment